In Other Words. . .

A sanctuary for thinking people.

Monday, December 6, 2010

A Personal Genesis

Before starting to say anything else, I would thank you for taking a break from the world to visit the Room. Beides preserving my sanity, there wouldn't be much of a reason to maintain this site if no one on Earth read it.
This is a seriously personal and terribly public experiment. At the moment, I am mulling over the monumental decision of what to make of my life. Many hours of thought have led me to realize that it is impossible to know the answer to this question until I follow the example of virtually every human being that ever lived. In other words, I need to move in eleventy-four directions over a fairly short time in the hope of discovering which endeavors successfully communicate whatever message I may have in my heart and soul at the time, and which paths push me into a mud puddle on the side of the road while laughing hysterically.
With that being said, I have already found that I deeply love writing and wouldn't be able to get along with it. Music manages to swallow a large part of my life whether I am playing or listening. Fortunately, it gives me far more in return. Photography is an easy way to compensate for my lack of drawing abilities. I haven't ventured into the world of videography as of yet, but probably will soon enough. I know there is a God, and that everything I do should be an attempt to show my love for Him.
That's all I have to say for now. With any luck, I will be back during the upcoming week with something incredibly clever. Live Well.

No comments:

Post a Comment